Intelligence Bureau Security Assistants Recruitment 2014
IIntelligence Bureau Security Assistants Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 532 Posts of Security Assistants in IB at www.mha.nic.in
Intelligence Bureau Security Assistants Recruitment 2014 – Intelligence Bureau under Ministry of Home Affairs has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Security Assistants (Executive), General Central Service, Group-C (Non-Gazetted/ Non-Ministerial) in the various Subsidiary Intelligence Bureaux, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt of India for 532 Posts. To fill up these vacancies, Online applications are invited from the candidates for the above Posts.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online mode for the Intelligence Bureau Security Assistants Recruitment 2014 on or before 17-02-2014. Candidates can also be able to view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Intelligence Bureau Security Assistants Recruitment 2014 – Vacancy Details :
Total number of vacancies – 532 Posts
Name of the Posts : Security Assistants
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
Age limitation of the job seekers should not be more than 27 years of age as on 7th February, 2014. Age relaxation for the reserved category job fighters will be applied according to the norms of the government.
Aspirants who are going to apply they have to passed 10th from the relevant board.
Pay Scale :
Selected contenders will get the salary of Rs. 5200/ – 20200/-+ grade pay 2000/-
Application Fee :
General and OBC category applicants need to pay Rs. 50 as an application charges. Applicants falling in the SC/ ST category are exempted from the fees.
Selection Process :
Selection of the job seekers will be done on the basis of written examination and interview.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Applicants should have valid Email ID at the time of Registration & keep it Active for receiving alerts regarding the recruitment.
2. Log on to website www.mha.nic.in and click on appropriate link for applying online.
3. Read the instructions & Fill the Part I of the Online application form.
4. After completion of Part I registration, proceed to Part II of online application and pay the fees, upload your Photograph & signature in the prescribed format & submit the error free application.
5. After submission of application form, take the print out of system generated application for future use.
Important Date :
Commencement of Online Application: 18-01-2014
Last date to Apply Online is 17th February, 2014
Do you want an update or an alert on this topic in your email inbox? Subscribe with your email id below. No spamming - Only one Email update per day.