Hyderabad: Last date for paying fees for Intermediate Exam 2013 under Tatkal Scheme Extended
Intermediate Board Secretary Ramshankar Nayak informed that the last date for paying Intermediate Exam 2013 fee Under Tatkal scheme is extended.The fee can be paid from 28th November to 10th December,2012. Students of First and Second intermediate students can pay the intermediate examination fee under Tatkal Scheme.
Fess structure under Tatkal Scheme for Intermediate Exam 2013
- Exam fee – Rs.500
- exemption fee – Rs.500
- Exam fee for First and Second years will be Rs. 240 per year.
- students who want to obtain exemption from attendance will have to pay Rs. 500.
Fees for intermediate examination 2013 under Tatkal scheme, should be paid in the respective colleges. Further it is informed that the application will be forwarded to the Intermediate Board. Students who did not pay the examination fee can now pay under Tatkal Scheme. The students will have to write the exam at the centers allotted to them by Board of Intermediate
Intermediate Exam 2013 details :
Senior Officials informed that
- Practical exams for second year students begin from 6th February to 25th February, 2013.
- Practical exams will be conducted in jumbling method.
- First year and Second ear Intermediate examinations are scheduled to begin on 6th March, 2013 and end on 23rd March, 2012.
Source : AEG India