Tamilnadu Government Employees to get 2013 Pongal Bonus
An official order has been released on 09.01. 2013 regarding 2013 Pongal Bonus for Tamilnadu State Government employees. According to the 2013 Pongal Bonus announcement by Chief Minister Ms.J.Jeyalalitha all the employees of Tamilnadu belonging to Group C and D will be paid Rs.3000 as 2013 Pongal Bonus and Group A and B employees will be be paid Rs.1000.
Apart from this following employees will also be getting Rs. 1000 as 2013 Pongal Bonus.
- Full-time and part-time staff, who has completed 240 days in regular service and are getting monthly salary,
- employees on consolidated payment,
- anganwadi workers,
- mini anganwadi workers,
- noon meal employees,
- village assistants,
- employees on special time scale of pay,
- panchayat assistants,
- social workers,
- contract workers,
- daily wagers,
- daily wagers who later became permanent employees
All the pensioners, family pensioners and former village officers (Headman, Karnam) will be paid Rs 500 as special 2013 Pongal Bonus.
Further the following employees will also get 2013 Pongal Bonus
- Employees of local bodies,
- teachers and employees of government-aided schools and colleges,
- employees whose services coming under the rules of the University Grants Commission,
- All India Agricultural Research and All India Services are eligible for bonus.
Due to the payment of this bonus, government will incur an additional exchequer to the tune of 312 crores.