MKU Distance Education 2013 Admissions open for various courses
MKU Distance Education 2013 Admissions open for various courses – View details
MKU Distance Education 2013 Admissions notice for various courses released in the official website of Madurai Kamaraj University MKU Distance Education http://mkudde.org/
The Candidates those who are interested to join MKU Distance Education can apply now.
Following UG, PG, IT, Diploma, Certificate Programmes are offered by MKU Distance Education.
Courses offered, DDE Centres, Fees Structure, application details are given in the official website
Click here to see all details - Official website
How to apply and Application details
- Application form and prospectus can be obtained
- in person for cash and
- by post By sending a demand draft with a covering letter mentioning name and address of the student and the course. The letter must be sent to The Director, D.D.E., Madurai Kamaraj University, Palkalai Nagar, Madurai – 625 021.
From any one of the Information Centers/Study Centers of the University on production of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Director, DDE, MKU”. Payable at Madurai.
Candidates of Other State Study Centers should submit filled in application forms to the Center through which they wish to join.
:: Note ::
- Applicant Name, Address and the course to be applied should be clearly mentioned in the back side of the Demand Draft
- Chalan/Cheque/Pay-order/Postal Order/Money Order will not be accepted
- SC/ST students will be granted scholarship by the Aadhi Dhraavidar Welfare Department
New innovative courses will be introduced from the Academicyear 2013-14
50% concession in Tution fees for Employees in Defence service
100% Concession in Tutionfees for Physically Challenged students
Fees structure Application form with Prospectus
|In person||By post|
|120 for Pondicherry|
About MKU Distance Education DDE
Madurai Kamaraj University was formally inaugurated on 6-2-1966. The University is situated 13 kms away from Madurai City on the Madurai-Theni main road.
In 1971, the Institute of Correspondence Course and Continuing Education was started. In 1996, it was renamed as Directorate of Distance Education (DDE).
This Directorate of Distance Education has been Recognized by Distance Education Council ( DEC ) New Delhi.
Special Features of the DDE
- Spot admission is available at the office of the Director and at all the 37 Admission Centers in Tamilnadu.
- Admissions made twice a year – Academic and Calendar Year streams
- Face to face teaching for 56 hours / Year / Student at 13 centers in Tamilnadu
- Practical Training imparted at Professional Institutions for Computer Courses, M.Sc., (Phy & Chem) and Tourism and Hospitality Courses
- Those who have discontinued their studies under semester or non-semester in any university may continue with year exemption.
- Those who want to study an additional degree may also do so.
- Students who are diploma (3 Years) holders through Polytechnics may also join in the degree courses.
- Besides printed course materials, contact classes at selected centres are arranged on Saturdays and Sundays in Tamilnadu.
- Department of Adi Dravidar and Harijan Welfare, Tamilnadu Government, offers scholarship to SC/ST students under Regular Scheme.
- Tuition Fee exemption for Physically Handicapped
Gpress.in wishes all the best to all the candidates those who are applying for MKU Distance Education