IBPS – CWE Clerk II 2013 successful Candiates – Register your preference
IBPS – CWE Clerk II 2013 exam – Successful Candidates can register online for their preference in Banks they are willing to join
- Registration of preferences will be completed only after the candidates register online on IBPS website www.ibps.in and click on submit. No change will be permitted thereafter.
- Since recruitment in clerical cadre is done on State/UT-wise basis:
(i) candidates can indicate preferences for Participating organisations for vacancies ONLY in one State/ UT for which they have applied.
(ii) In case any additional vacancies arise in a State/UT within the validity of the result of CWE Clerks-II, subsequent allotment will be done based on merit cum preference of the candidate. Thus Candidates have to necessarily indicate preferences for all Participating Organisations even if vacancies in a State have not been notified for all Participating organisations/ categories.
- Allotment will be done State/ UT wise depending on the category wise number of vacancies notified keeping in mind the spirit of various Govt. Guidelines, administrative exigencies etc.
- IBPS reserves the right to cancel, re-allot Bank wise allocation depending upon exigencies or otherwise.
- The decision of IBPS in allotment of Banks shall be final and binding upon the selected candidates.
|Important Security Alert|
|Candidates Applied for the Post CWE Clerical Phase II are advised for security reasons not to share their Password, Roll No, Registration No, and other logging credentials with any one over phone/mail or through logging on any website or link, other than at www.ibps.in for entering their preferences. Candidates are requested to submit their preferences themselves and keep a printout for their records.|
|Those candidates who have already submitted their preferences, should also take a printout for records.|
Must Read : Check the following links for more in this Topic
- Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank Officer – Interview schedule
- Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 – 318 Vacancies
- IBPS CWE-SPL-III – Specialist Officers – Download Interview Call letters
- Bihar State Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2014 – 430 Vacancies
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Final Results – Office Assistant Results Declared
Also Check following Recent Articles in GPress for Current Job / Education Information
Do you want an update or an alert on this topic in your email inbox? Subscribe with your email id below. No spamming - Only one Email update per day.