SSC Multi Tasking Staff Group C Exam 2014 – How to apply online?
Procedure for Online Submission of Application for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Group C Exam 2014
Note: The facility of Part-I Registration will be available from 16.11.2013 to 11.12.2013 (upto 5:00 PM).
The facility of Part-II Registration will be available from 16.11.2013 to 13.12.2013 (upto 5:00 PM).
The online submission of the application may be made at website ssconline.nic.in and ssconline2.gov.in . Instructions are available at the site. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts :
Part I Registration
Part II Registration
1. In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate shall be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the application.
2. Candidate may press ―I agree‖ button after declaration once he/she finds that information supplied by him/her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification etc. shall be allowed.
3. Then a page with Registration No. shall be generated. Note down registration number or take out the print out of the page. The application procedure is incomplete without part II registration. Part II registration requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. Candidates may note that the Registration number given by the Commission and Transaction ID of the Bank should be properly entered in the relevant space, failing which it will not be possible to link the payment with Part I registration. On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions.
4. Candidates who have to pay application fee can pay fee online through net banking or through SBI bank challan at ssconline.nic.in. and ssconline2.gov.in
5. To pay fee in cash, candidate can take printout of challan generated online after completion of part I registration.
Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the Part II registration.
6. Those who want to pay online through net banking, can go directly to part II registration after completion of part I.
Candidate will have to supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part II registration. Online payment is available only for registration through ssconline.nic.in. and ssconline2.gov.in
7. As approval of the Controller General of Accounts, Ministry of Finance has not been received for use of credit cards / debit cards, payment through these modes will not be available.
8. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 4 to 7.
9. Then upload a recently taken scanned photograph in 8 – bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be of resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
10. Then upload your scanned signature in 8 – bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be of resolution 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height.
11. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
12. Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
Check also following SSC Multi Tasking staff recruitment 2014 information:
- SSC MTS Answer Key 2014 – Official Answer Key Released
- SSC MTS 2014 – Report discrepancies
- AP Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2014 – 109 Vacancies
- SSC MTS Answer Key 2014 – Exam Date 23.02.2014
- Nayab Chitnish Answer Key Exam Date 15.02.2014
- SSC MTS Answer Key 2014 – Exam Date 16.02.2014
- SSC Multi Tasking Staff incomplete applications details
- SSC MTS Admit Card 2014
- SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam 2014 – Previous Question Papers
- SSC Multi Tasking staff Group C Exam 2014 – Scheme of Examination and Syllabus