AP Postal Circle Assistant Recruitment 2014 – 541 Vacancies
AP Postal Circle Assistant Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 541 Pots of Assistant Vacancies at www.itbpolice.nic.in
AP Postal Circle Assistant Recruitment 2014 – Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Department, Government of India has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment for filling up of 541 Posts of Postal Assistants / Sorting Assistants / Postal Assistants (Savings Bank Control Organization) / Postal Assistants (Mail Motor Services) and Postal Assistants (Circle and Regional Officers) vacancies in various divisions / units. To fill up these vacancies, Online Applications are invited from the candidates for 541 posts.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Assistant Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format through online mode from 26.02.2014 to 27.03.2014. Candidates can also be able to view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
AP Postal Circle Assistant Recruitment 2014 – Vacancy Details :
Total Number of Vacancies: 541 Posts
Name of the Posts :
- Postal Assistant: 364 posts
- Sorting Assistant: 103 posts
- Postal Assistants (Circle & Regional Offices): 45 posts
- Postal Assistants (Savings Bank Control Organization): 28 posts
- Postal Assistants (Mail Motor Services) (POMMS) Hyderabad: 01 vacancy
Age Limit :
- Candidates age should be between 18 years to 27 years as on 27-03-2014.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Government rules and regulation.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 standard or 12th class pass from any recognized university or Board of School Education or Board of Secondary Education with English as a compulsory subject (excluding vocational streams).
- The aspirants must have studied local language of the State or Union Territory of the concerned Postal Circle or in Hindi as a subject at least in Matriculation level or equivalent examination.
Application Fee :
- General candidates are required to pay Rs. 400/- as examination fee at the nearest e-payment Post Offices in the form of Cash (INR) only through the Fee Payment challan printed form the website.
- SC/ ST/ Physically Impaired/ Woman candidates are exempted from paying examination fee.
Pay Scale :
Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20,200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview.
Online Application Form :
The candidates those who are interested in applying for AP Postal Circle Assistant Recruitment 2014 can apply for Postal Assistant (PA) and Sorting Assistant (SA) Posts in Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle, are required to apply through online mode on its official website at www.pasadrexam2014.in on or from 26th February 2014 to 27th March 2014.
How to Apply Online for AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2014 :
Before start applying online, make sure candidates have valid e-Mail ID, scanned copy of photographs, signature.
- Go to website at www.pasadrexam2014.in.
- Read the instructions carefully mentioned over there.
- Now click on Apply Online link.
- Fill up the mandatory details and submit your application form.
- After successful submission, Registration number and Password will be generated.
- Using the Registration number, login the website and take printout of the Fee Payment Challan.
- Applicants can check their payment status after 3 working days after payment of the fees.
- After successful registration, take printout of the application form.
- Take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
Important Dates :
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 26-02-2014
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 27-03-2014
This article belongs to Get latest news on Recruitment, Admit card, Answer Key, Result, education and Employment ! The original article can be found here: AP Postal Circle Assistant Recruitment 2014 – 541 Vacancies
Get latest news on Recruitment, Admit card, Answer Key, Result, education and Employment © 2014 - All Rights Reserved
Do you want an update or an alert on this topic in your email inbox? Subscribe with your email id below. No spamming - Only one Email update per day.