ISRO Scientist-Engineer Recruitment 2014
ISRO Scientist-Engineer Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 102 Posts of ICRB Scientist/Engineer Vacancies at www.isro.gov.in
ISRO Scientist-Engineer Recruitment 2014 – ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board (ICRB) has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Scientist/Engineer SC Posts of 102 Vacancies in ISRO, Department of Space, Govt of India for filling up of Annual Recruitment of Scientist/Engineer "SC" vide Advertisement no.ISRO HQ:ICRB:01:2014 DATED 20-02-2014. To fill up these vacancies, Online Applications are invited from the young graduates in the following specialized fields for 102 posts.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for ISRO Scientist-Engineer SC Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format through online mode from 20.02.2014 to 13.03.2014. Candidates can also be able to view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
ISRO Scientist-Engineer Recruitment 2014 – Details :
Total No. of Vacancies – 102 posts
|Code||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Vacancies identified for filling-up with Persons with Disabilities|
|BE001||Scientist/Engineer SC – Electronics||35||02|
|BE002||Scientist/Engineer SC – Mechanical||50||03|
|BE003||Scientist/Engineer SC – Computer Science||17||01|
Eligibility Criteria :
Age limit :
- Age should be 35 years as on 13/03/2014.
- Ex-Serviceman and Persons with Disabilities are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
Educational Qualification :
- BE/B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all semesters for which results are available).
- Candidates who are slated to complete the BE/B.Tech course in the academic year 2013-14 are also eligible to apply provided final Degree is available by 31/8/2014.
Pay and Allowances :
- Selected candidates will be appointed as Scientist/Engineer'SC' in the pay band of Rs. 15600-39100 with grade pay of Rs 5400/-.
- The gross emoluments in the minimum of pay band will at present be approximately Rs 39,900/-p.m.
Application Fee :
- There will be an Application Fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application.
- Women candidates/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST); Ex-serviceman [EX] and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to Apply :
The candidates those who are interested in applying for ISRO Scientist-Engineer Recruitment 2014 can apply online registration through official website from 20.02.2014 to 13.03.2014.
Selection Process :
- The candidate should have First Class with minimum 65% marks in the Qualifying Degree ie, BE/B.Tech or equivalent.
- Please note that this qualification prescribed is the MINIMUM requirement and the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for written test.
- Based on the academic performance and bio-data, initial screening will be conducted and a higher cut-off percentage may be adopted to short-list candidates for taking-up written test.
Written Test :
The written test will be conducted on 26 April, 2014 [Saturday] at ten venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram.
Documents to be sent to ISRO Headquarters, Bangalore :
|Women Candidate||ISRO copy of Registration confirmation form + self-attested copy of PAN Card/Voter's ID Card/College ID Card/Passport/Driving License/Ration Card OR Gender status indicated in certificate issued by the Principal of the College where last studied||Those who are already employed under Central/State Govt/PSU/ Autonomous Bodies should produce "No objection certificate" from the employer concerned.|
|SC/ST candidates||ISRO copy of Registration confirmation form + self-attested copy of Caste Certificate|
|Persons with Disabilities||ISRO copy of Registration confirmation form + self-attested copy of Medical Certificate indicating extent of disability issued by Medical Board|
|Ex-Servicemen||ISRO copy of Registration confirmation form + self-attested copy of Discharge Certificate|
|Others, including OBC candidates||ISRO copy of challan|
- Candidates may apply for the post against any of the disciplines mentioned in the drop-down menu (Step 3) of the Application form.
- The posts are temporary, but likely to continue.
- The number of posts indicated above are provisional and may vary depending on the actual requirements.
- The appointees are liable to be posted in any of the Centres/Units of the Indian Space Research Organization/Department of Space situated anywhere in India as and when required. For details of ISRO Centres/Units, please visit http://www.isro.gov.in/isro_centres.htm
- Candidates attending the interview will be reimbursed to and fro second-class train fare by the shortest route from the city indicated in the on-line application form to the place of interview (change of address and city for the purpose will not be entertained).
- Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their applications submitted on-line, at the time of interview. If any information furnished on-line is found to be wrong or false, the candidate will not be interviewed and TA will not be paid.
- No TA will be paid for attending the Written Test.
- ISRO reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the posts, if it so desires.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained. In case of any clarification candidates may send their mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
Important Dates :
Starting of Online Registration : 20.02.2014
Last date of Online Registration : 13.03.2014
Written Test will be conducted on : 26.04.2014
Answer Key will be published on : 30.04.2014
Candidate may raise objections within 5 days (i.e) – 05.05.2014
This article belongs to Get latest news on Recruitment, Admit card, Answer Key, Result, education and Employment ! The original article can be found here: ISRO Scientist-Engineer Recruitment 2014
Get latest news on Recruitment, Admit card, Answer Key, Result, education and Employment © 2014 - All Rights Reserved
Do you want an update or an alert on this topic in your email inbox? Subscribe with your email id below. No spamming - Only one Email update per day.