JEE Main Admit Card 2014 – Download at jeemain.nic.in from 10.03.2014
JEE Main Admit Card 2014 can downloaded by Candidates on or after 1.03.2014, who hava applied for JEE Main 2014. For the convenience of Candiates we have provided the offical JEE Main Admit Card 2014 page link below.
JEE Main 2014 will be written by Candidates who are aspiring for Bachelour of Engineering / Technolgy Programmes (B.E / B.Tech) at NITs (National Information Technology) and other premir Institutions who have approved JEE Main 2014 as the Engineering Entranance Examination to admit candidates.
JEE Main 2014 is also a screening Test for JEE Advanced 2014 (previously called as IIT JEE). Admission to all Under Graduate Engineering Programmes in IITs will be based on JEE Advanced 2014. The first 1,50,000 Candidates as per JEE Main 2014 examination rank list, will be allowed to appear for JEE Advanced 2014. Admission to NITs, IIITs situated throughout India will be made based on JEE Main 2014 Rank list.
How to download JEE Main Admit Card 2014 ?
1. Go to JEE Main 2014 official website – jeemain.nic.in
2. Click the button titled as "Download JEE Main Admit Card 2014"
3. In the JEE Main Admit Card 2014 Download page, provide Roll Number / Register Number / Board Details of Class 12th and Security Pin (To identify whether downloading is done by human).
4. Previous Year passouts candidate should verify their Roll Number and Board Details of Class 12th
5. Now Click Submit button.
6. Save / Print JEE Main Admit Card 2014
JEE Main Admit Card 2014 – Exam Date 06.04.2014
- JEE Main 2014, offline exam will be conducted on 06.04.2014. Check the JEE Main Admit Card 2014 carefully for your Name, Paper, Date of Birth, Gender, Test Center Name, City, State Code of Eligibility and Category.
- In case of any discrepancy, communicate to JEE (Main) Secretariat immediately for necessary action. Candidates are advised to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the examination so as to complete the registration formalities well before the time. Registration desk will be closed 05 minutes prior to the examination.
- Candidates are advised to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the examination so as to complete the registration formalities well before the time. Registration desk will be closed 05 minutes prior to the examination.
The candidate must show, on demand, the Admit Card for admission in the examination room/hall.
A candidate who does not possess the Admit Card issued by the Board shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
- The candidates are advised to also bring with them a copy of document (as per following applicable criteria) on the day of their JEE (Main) – 2014 and submit the same to the invigilator at the examination centre. The Candidates have to write Roll No. of JEE (Main) Examination on the copy of the document being submitted in support of class 12th/Qualifying examination.
Applicable Criteria to candidates
Copy of Document required to be brought and submitted to the invigilator at the Centre after writing JEE Main Roll No. on it.
Candidates, who qualified in class 12th / qualifying Examination in 2012 or 2013, and have not opted for improvement of performance in 2014.
Copy of their Final marks- sheet/ marks statement of
Candidates, who qualified in class 12th / qualifying Examination in 2012 or 2013, and have opted for improvement of performance in 2014 in all subjects.
Copy of their Admit card/Hall ticket for improvement of performance in Class 12th /Qualifying Examination
Candidates, who are appearing in class 12th /
Copy of their Admit card/Hall ticket for class
This is in addition to the candidates bringing their JEE Main Admit Card 2014.
No candidate, under any circumstances, will be allowed to enter the Examination Center after the commencement of the examination.
A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
The candidate should ensure that the question paper available on the computer is as per his/her choice of medium. In case, the question paper is in medium other than his/her choice, the same may be brought to the notice of the Invigilator concerned.
No Candidate will be allowed to carry any baggage inside the Examination Center. JEE Apex Board will not be responsible for any belongings stolen or lost at the premises.
Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, Calculators, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, pager or any other device, except the Admit Card, identity proof, document as required
Approach the Center Superintendent/Invigilator in the room for any information during the course of examination.
No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator concerned, will leave his/her seat or Examination Room until the full duration of the paper. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as instructed by the Centre Superintendent/Invigilators.
During the examination time, the invigilator will check JEE Main Admit Card 2014 of the candidate to satisfy about the identity of each candidate. The invigilator will also put his/her signatures in the place provided in the Answer Sheet on Side-1.
Check also other JEE Main 2014 Information
- JEE Main Answer Key 2014 – Exam Date 06.04.2014
- JEE Main 2014 Admit Card/Hall Ticket on 10.03.2014
- JEE Main Admit Card 2014 – Download at jeemain.nic.in
- JEE Main 2014 – 3 Simple Steps to apply online
- JEE Main 2014 – Computer Based (Online) Examination – FAQ
- JEE Main 2014 – How to apply online?
- JEE Main 2014 – Eligibility for Admission to NITs
- JEE Main 2014 – Examination Centers
Source: JEE Main 2014 official Site