SSC Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2014 – Details of how to apply online/offline, payment of Application Fee and exemption
SSC Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2014 – Staff Selection Commission will hold an All India Examination for recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police(DP) & Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). Online/Offline applications are invited from Indian Male and Female eligible candidates. The details of payment of Application Fee and exemption is given below:
SSC Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2014 – INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP THE APPLICATION
The application must be submitted only in the prescribed format online or on paper/off-line.
Annexure – II A
1.0 The Commission uses standard application form for all its examinations. Therefore please r the instructions given in the Notice of Examination carefully before filling up the application fo in your own interest.
2.0 Use only blue/black ball pen to write in the boxes. i.e.
3.0 Instructions have been given for most items in the application itself which should be gone thro carefully before filling up the boxes. For items for which instructions are not available, furt instructions given below may be gone through carefully.
4.0 Please go through the instructions given below for filling up each item numbered in the applicat form:-
Column 1 and 2Name of the Examination Centre and Column 2 Centre Code
Refer to para-7 of the Notice of the Examination.
Column 11.1 – Code for seeking age relaxation.
Refer to para 4 B of the Notice of the Examination.
Column 12. Preference for Posts
Candidates should carefully indicate preference for posts.
A. Sub Inspector in Delhi Police(DP)
B. Sub- Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
C. Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
D. Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
E. Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
F. Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
G. Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
Column 14 : Candidates may indicate whether they belong to one of the minority communities notified by Govt. namely, Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists or Zoroastrians (Parsees).
Column 15. Educational Qualification from Degree or Equivalent onwards: See Annexure –X for Codes. Use OTHERS ( Code No.35) for any other qualification.
Subject Code : See Annexure – XI for codes. Use OTHERS( code No.48) for other subjects. If marks are not available (some universities use grades), equivalent marks may be filled or marks column may be left blank.
Column 17. Address for communication
Write your complete communication address including your Name in English in capital letters or in Hindi with blue/black ball pen. Do not forget to write 6 digits PIN Code in the boxes. All the correspondence will be made to this address.
Column 17.1: E-mail ids/mobile nos. are used for communicating with the candidates in emergencies. Commission is also examining whether Admission Certificates for Written Examination, PET/ME and Interview/Personality Test can be sent through e-mail/SMS. It is in the interest of the candidate to furnish these details.
Paste your recent photograph of size 4cmx5cm. Do not sign on the photograph or staple and do not get the photo attested. Please note that your application shall be rejected summarily without the photograph or with mutilated/defaced photograph.
(ii) Box in the Application Form for Roll Number to be left unfilled (blank) by the candidate.
Column 19 & 20. Signature of Candidate
Please sign in running hand only. Signature in capital letters of English or unsigned application shall not be accepted and your application shall be summarily rejected.
Procedure for Online Submission of Application
On-line application will be available as below:-
Part-I Registration: Up to 5.00 PM on 09-04-2014. Part-II Registration: Up to 5.00 PM on 11-04-2014.
2. The online submission of the application may be made at website www.ssconline.nic.in . Candidate should read the instructions in this Notice carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts:
Part I Registration
Part II Registration
3. In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate shall be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the application.
4. Candidate should press “I agree” button after declaration once after he/she finds that information supplied by him/her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification etc. shall be allowed.
5. Then a page with Registration No. shall be generated. Note down registration number or take out the print out of the page. The application procedure is incomplete without part II registration. Part II registration requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. Candidates may note that the Registration number given by the Commission and Transaction ID of the Bank should be properly entered in the relevant space, failing which it will not be possible to link the payment with Part I registration. On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions.
6. Candidates who have to pay application fee can pay fee online through SBI net banking or cash through SBI bank challan.
7. To pay fee in cash, candidate should take print-out of challan generated online after completion of part I registration. Deposit the requisite fee in pay branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the Part II registration.
8. Those who want to pay online through SBI net banking, can go directly to part II registration after completion of part I. Candidate will have to supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part II registration.
9. As approval of the Controller General of Accounts, Ministry of Finance, is awaited for use of credit cards/ debit cards, since December 2009, payment through these modes will not be available.
10. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 6 to 8.
11.Then upload a recently taken scanned photograph in 8 – bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb of resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
12.Then upload your scanned signature in 8 – bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 kb of resolution 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height.
13. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
14. Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
MODE OF PAYMENT of Application Fee for SSC Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2014:
(i) Off-line applications:
The candidates should pay the fee by means of "Central Recruitment Fee stamps (CRFS)"only .CRFS stamps are available at the counter of all Departmental Post Offices of the country. Recruitment Fee Stamps should be pasted on the application form in the space earmarked for the purpose and got cancelled from the Counter of Post Office of issue with the date stamp of the Issuing Post Office in such a manner that the impression or the cancellation stamps partially overflows on the Application Form itself, taking care at the same time that the impression is clear and distinct to facilitate the identification of date and Post Office of issue at any subsequent stage. After getting the Recruitment Fee Stamps cancelled from the Post Office, the candidate must submit their application to the concerned Regional Office/Sub Regional Officesof the Commission in the usual manner after completing other formalities. Applications with CRFS not cancelled by the post office will be rejected outright.
(ii) On-line applications: The candidates submitting their applications on-line should pay the requisite fee only through State Bank of India either in the form of challan or net-banking.
(iii) Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee, as per rules/instructions of DOPT.
NOTE I: Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
NOTE II: Fee paid by modes other than CRFS/ SBI challan, as stated above, will not be accepted and the applications of such candidates will be rejected forthright and the payment made shall stand forfeited.
NOTE III: Candidates may please note that non-cancellation of CRFS from the concerned Post Office in the manner indicated above, will lead to rejection of his/her application form. Therefore, it is in the interest of candidates that they get the CRFS cancelled from the concerned Post Office.