Tamil Nadu Post Office Recruitment 2014 – Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant Recruitment
Tamil Nadu Post Office Recruitment 2014 – Ministry of Communications and Information Technology , Department of Posts has issued Notification Vide Ref F.No.A-34012/10/2014-DE dt 21.02.2014 for recruitment of the following posts for Tamil Nadu Circle. Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates.
Details of vacancies of Tamil Nadu Post Office Recruitment 2014
- Postal Assistants in Post Offices (PAPO) – 641
- Sorting Assistants in Railway Mail Services (SARMS) – 237
- Postal Assistants (Savings Bank Control Organization) (PASBCO) – 74
- Postal Assistants (Circle And Regional Offices) (PACO -RO) – 52
- Postal Assistants (Mail Motor Services) (PAMMS) – 6
- Postal Assistants (Foreign Post Organization) (PAFPO) – 9
- Postal Assistants (Returned Letter Offices) (PARLO) – 4
Scale of Pay for Tamil Nadu Post Office Recruitment 2014 :-
Rs. 5200-20200 with a Grade pay of Rs. 2400 + admissible allowances as prescribedfrom time to time.
Age limit for Tamil Nadu Post Office Recruitment 2014 : 18-27 years as of 27-03- 2014
For relaxation in Age click the below mentioned link for detailed text of this advertisement.
Educational Qualification required for Tamil Nadu Post Office Recruitment 2014 :-
(a) 10+2 standard or 12th class pass from a recognized university or Board of School Education or Board of Secondary Education with English as a compulsory subject (excluding vocational streams).
(b) The applicants should have studied in local language of the State or Union Territory of the concerned Postal Circle or in Hindi as a subject at least in Matriculation level or equivalent.
Cost of Application Form Registration: – Rs.100 for all categories of applicants who have registered.
Examination Fee: – The Examination fee prescribed for all male applicants in General and OBC categories is Rs. 400/-. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Physically Impaired/ Women are exempted from payment of Examination Fee.
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu Post Office Recruitment 2014 :-
(i) Read the Notification/Advertisement in full from Indiapost website www.pasadrexam2014.in.
(ii) Check your eligibility for the category.
(iii) Keep the soft copies of passport size photo (not more than 20 KB in .JPG/JPEG format) and signature (not more than 10 KB in .jpg/jpeg format) which are required to be uploaded after filling up of the inputs and uploading the application on-line.
(iv) One applicant has to submit only one application.
(v) Name of the Applicant or his/her father name etc. Should be spelt correctly in the Application as it so appears in the Matriculation/SSC/10+2
Certificates / marks sheet.
(vi) After successful registration, a provisional Unique Registration Number (URN) will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The registration number along with password shall be sent to the Applicant to the given email ID and SMS to given Mobile Number in the application.
(vii) The Applicant is further advised to fill in the On-line Application Form in one go and save the data. The Applicant can edit the particulars if needed before final Submission of the Application Form. Once the application is filled completely, the applicant should submit the data.
(viii) Mode of Payment:- The applicants have to approach their nearest e-payment PostOffices, (listed under e-payment link of www.pasadrexam2014.in) and to produce Fee PaymentChallan printed by him & to pay the FEE in CASH (INR) only. Once the fee has been paid, theRegistration process is completed.
Closing Date for Registration of Application. The registration of on-line application will commence on 26/02/2014 at 00:00hrs and closes by 27/03/2014 by 23:59hrs.
Also Check other Postal Circle Recruitment
- Postal Assistant Recruitment 2014 – Admit Cards ready for download
- Post Office Recruitment 2014 – Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- AP Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2014 – 109 Vacancies
- Chattisgarh Post Office Recruitment 2014 – 122 Vacancies
- Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2014 – 534 Vacancies
- Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2014 – 136 Vacancies
- North East Post Office Recruitment 2014 – 100 Vacancies
- Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2014 – 304 Vacancies
- Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2014 – 216 Vacancies
- Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2014 – 451 Vacancies
- Jharkhand Post Office Recruitment 2014 – 162 Vacancies
- Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2014 – 228 Vacancies
- Jammu and Kashmir Post Office Recruitment 2014 – 131 Vacancies
- Himachal Pradesh Post Office Recruitment 2014 – 89 Vacancies
- West Bengal Post Office Recruitment 2014 – 698 Posts
- Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2014 – 181 Vacancies
- Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2014 – 564 Vacancies
- Madhya Pradesh Post Office Recruitment 2014 -269 Posts
- Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2014 -1098 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh Post Office Recruitment 2014 -668 Posts
- Tamil Nadu Post Office Recruitment 2014 -1023 Posts
- Chhattisgarh Post Office Recruitment 2014 -126 Posts