Welcome to the Chief Electoral Officer’s Office of Telangana.
A voter ID, also known as an EPIC (Electors Photo Identity Card), is a photo ID card issued by the Election Commission of India to all citizens of India entitled to vote.
The goal of voter identification is to serve as proof of identity for voters, increase efficiency and avoid impersonation and fraud during free and fair democratic elections. This card is also commonly known as a choice card, voter card or voter identification card.
Apply Voter Card Online www.ceotelangana.nic.in
The Chief Electoral Officer functions under the overall supervision and control of the Election Commission of India. It monitors the work relating to the conduct of General Elections and Bye-Elections to the House of People from Telangana, T.S. Legislative Assembly and T.S. Legislative Council. This includes preparation and updation of Electoral Rolls, Issue of Photo Identity Cards to Electors, rationalization/re-organization of Polling Stations, voters’ education, implementation of Model Code of Conduct, the Election Laws and the instructions issued by the Election Commission of India from time to time.
Step to Apply online Voter ID in Telangana
Select ——–> E-Registration form which is available when open the website www.ceotelangana.nic.in
Select Assembly Constituency
• If you don’t know the assembly Constituency, you have to click on the link beside the box. Know your Assembly Constituency
• A page will be displayed, where you have to select the district and then enter the village/locality name and click on the search option, you will get the constituency name for your locality.
2. Fill the following details
• Applicant’s Details.
• Particulars of place of present ordinary residence(Full Address
• Details of Member(s) of applicant’s family if already included in the current electoral roll of the constituency.
3. Upload your Photo using browse option. Here you select only .jpg images and image size must be less than 100 KB and width and height must be 240 X 320.
Use to Browse and Upload the Photos
4. Once completion of all the details click on the “Translate” option so that the form can be transform from English to Telugu.
5. Check the details after it translates to Telugu. If there is any correction required, you can make corrections same as Google Telugu translator shown bellow.
You can make corrections by typing in English, use the space bar and then back space, and then you will get a dropdown list as shown above. From that you can select the correct word.
6. After completion the all the details as above, click on save button so as the save the application.
7. After save, a unique application ID will be generated and prompt on screen.
8. The Application ID may be preserved for knowing the application status.
Know your Application Status
Enter your Application ID/Applicant Name/House No, then Click Search.
The status of application will be displayed as below
Click on view Status to know your current status of application.
How to apply for Voter ID Card online in Telangana?
Applicants from Telangana can apply for a voter’s ID card from their home, thanks to the online application process. The online application procedure is listed below:
Go to the website of the Chief Electoral Officer, Telangana and click on the ‘E-registration’ tab at the top of the website.
Select the ‘Assembly Selection’ tab from the drop-down menu and click ‘Form 6’ from the displayed options.
Fill out the online form with details such as name, address, date of birth, current residence and declaration.
Upload the attachments as mentioned in the form and submit them.
Upon submission, an application reference number will be generated, which serves as a receipt as well as a tracking number.
Once the application has been processed, a Booth Level Officer (BLO) will visit to verify the details as mentioned in the form and the documents.
Upon successful verification, voter ID cards will be sent per. Mail to the address as mentioned on the application form.
How to Apply for Voter ID Card Offline in Telangana
Applicants can also request an Offline voter identification card by following the process mentioned below:
Visit the nearest election office and obtain a copy of Form 6, which is the form to include the name in the electoral register.
Complete the details and send the form along with the supporting documents.
In the presentation, an acknowledgment will be issued in the form of the application reference number, which can be used to track the status of the application.
After the request has been processed, a cabin level officer (BLO) will conduct a visit to verify the information mentioned in the application.
Upon successful verification, the voter’s identification card will be mailed to the address listed on the application form.
CeoTelangana Online Voter Election Card Contact Details
Dr.Rajat Kumar, IAS
Chief Electoral Officer &
E.O Principal Secretary to Govt.
Dy.CEO & Dy.Secretary to Govt.
Sri A. Vijay Kishore
Asst.CEO & Asst. Secretary to Govt.
‘H’ Block, South wing
Secretariat, Hyderabad. 500022
For any Election related enquiry, Please call our Help Line No:-
Call Center No: 1950. ( From 10:30 am to 5 pm )