Deloitte Openings 2017 System Admin Jobs in Hyderabad
Deloitte Hiring 2017 : Deloitte Hyderabad announced a recruitment for the post of Analyst jobs in their careers page. Latest Deloitte openings 2017 for analyst jobs in Hyderabadit/software in System Administrator field. So interested candidate who are looking jobs in Hyderabad can apply online by visiting the link provided below.
Deloitte Opening 2017 as analyst jobs in Hyderabad. Deloitte company hiring for freshers having 0-2 years exp in Systems Administrator and has been part of ticketing system environment is an added advantage. Freshers are eligible for this Deloitte Hyderabad jobs as analyst vacancies.
Deloitte Hiring 2017 RMS -System Administrator – Analyst jobs @deloitte.com
Welcome to careers at Deloitte, Are you ready to apply your knowledge and background to exciting new challenges? From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level. Search and apply for a job today.
Company Name : Deloitte
Web portal : www.deloitte.com
Job ID : E18HUANAAT-SYSADMN
Job Industry : IT/Software
Job Function : System Administrator
Job Role : Analyst
Employment Type : Full Time
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience : 0 – 2 years
Salary Details : Best In Industry
Work Location : Hyderabad
Apply Before : ASAP
Candidate Required Technical skills : Deloitte Openings 2017 System Admin jobs in Hyderabad
· Any bachelor’s degree.
· Experience in Human Resources or Information Technology.
· 0–2 years of experience as Systems Administrator and has been part of ticketing system environment.
· Taleo knowledge is an added benefit but not mandatory. Has a technical inclination and is open to learn Taleo system in a short span of time.
· Assist team lead in analyzing requirements, case level management & project assignments.
· Independently develop good quality system guide and user manuals.
· Communicate effectively with team lead, team members, and client. Be more articulate in discussing work results clearly in business meetings.
· Understand & Manage the SLA for support environment.
· Define/assist in designing project specific templates. Prepare/guide and ensure that team follows the specifications/standards/guidelines/design.
· Work closely with team lead in ensuring that all deliverables have good quality and adheres to schedules.
Work you’ll do
Support large scale global HR implementation projects and perform hands-on requirements gathering, fit/gap analysis, software configuration, testing coordination, and trainings.
Job Role for Deloitte Hiring 2017 Analyst jobs in Hyderabad
Talent Technology, Reporting and Analytics:
The Talent Technology, Reporting and Analytics team is focused on developing business-aligned solutions that provide an enhanced employee experience through innovative solutions which are efficient and effective. Our goal is to deliver high-quality service through world class technology solutions, strategic reporting, data visualization and analytics.
The key activities of the Technology, Reporting & Analytics team are:
•Development and management of Talent technology strategy
•Support and administration of all Talent technology
•Development and support of process-specific rapid development technology solutions supporting Talent
•Development and delivery of Talent operational reporting
•Development, management, and support of surveys and assessments for Talent
•Definition, development and support of Workforce Analytics supporting all Talent process areas
Other IT/Software Jobs in india :
deloitte openings 2017 system admin jobs in hyderabad,
deloitte hiring 2017 system admin jobs in hyderabad,
deloitte hyderabad carrers 2017 system admin jobs,
deloitte hyderabad openings 2017 system admin jobs,
deloitte openings 2017 analyst jobs in hyderabad,
deloitte hiring 2017 analyst jobs in hyderabad,
deloitte hyderabad carrers 2017 analyst jobs,
deloitte hyderabad openings 2017 analyst jobs,