Spices Board Walk-In Notification 2018 Spices Research Trainee
Industry: Spices Board
Occupational Category: Spices Research Trainee Posts.
Salary: 17,000 Rs.
Tenure : One Year, extendable upto one more year.
Description: Spices Board proposes to select Spices Research Trainees (exclusively for SC candidates) for training in the Indian Cardamom Research Institute, Myladumpara, Idukki District, Kerala and at Regional Research Stations, Sakleshpur, Karnataka and Gangtok, Sikkim.
Crop Improvement (Botany)
Agronomy & Soil Science
- M.Sc. Botany, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Agronomy, Soil Science, Microbiology, Entomology, Zoology.
- Fresher and Exp Candidates can Apply
- MSc Botany/Biotechnology with working knowledge in computer.
- MSc Chemistry/Agronomy/Soil Science with working knowledge in computer.
- MSc Microbiology/Botany with working knowledge in computer.
- MSc Entomology/Zoology with working knowledge in computer.
Spices Board (Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India) is the flagship organization for the development and worldwide promotion of Indian spices. The Board is an international link between the Indian exporters and the importers abroad. The Board has been spearheading activities for excellence of Indian spices, involving every segment of the industry.
Spices Board Notification 2018 : Spices Research Trainee Posts Recruitment through walk in 2018. Spices Board is inviting applications from the Indian citizens to apply for the Spices Research Trainee jobs Notification on www.indianspices.com.
Interested Applicants who are willing to apply for this Spices Research Trainee job need read the notification 2018 very carefully.
The Spices Board Recruitment 2018 is done through walk in interview 17.01.2018.
If interested in this Spices Board 2018 – Spices Research Trainee Recruitment (Walk in: 17.01.2018)
Spices Board Job Date Posted: 2018-01-05