TSPSC Teacher Recruitment TEST 2017 (TRT) Online Application Process Opens from Oct 30.
Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC for Teacher Recruitment TEST TRT job Notification on www.tspsc.gov.in
- Teacher Recruitment TEST TRT Job Notification in TSPSC 2017 apply Online @tspsc.gov.in
- TSPSC 8792 Teacher jobs apply online www.tspsc.gov.in,
- TSPSC recruitment for 8792 teacher jobs last date 30.11.2017,
- Notification for Teacher Recruitment TEST TRT Jobs in TSPSC Online Apply before 3oth nov 2017
Telangana State Public Service Commission – TSPSC Notification 2017 Recruitment of Teacher Recruitment TEST TRT jobs through online. TSPSC Teacher Recruitment TEST TRT jobs released under the Government of Telangana on the website www.tspsc.gov.in. Online applications from the eligible applicants to apply for this latest published TSPSC notification 2017 before Last Date 30.11.2017.
TSPSC Teacher Recruitment TEST 2017 (TRT) Online Application Process Started
TSPSC Teacher Recruitment TEST 2017 (TRT) Online Application Process Started; Apply online for 8792 Vacancies for SGT, SA, PEdT and Language Pandits posts through official web site www.tspsc.gov.in.
The last date to apply for this TSPSC TRT Recruitment 2017 is November 30, 2017 and the test is expected to be held in the second week of February 2018 confirms by The Telangana State Public Service Commission.
Name of the Posts Present in or Released by TSPSC : Grade Teacher, School Assistant, Language Pandit and Physical Education Teacher. Candidates interested may apply online for desired posts where they are suitable for these positions can go through the detailed notifications.
The full details of the TSPSC Notification and details such as, qualification, age, reservations of posts as per rule of reservation, age and other relaxations, online fee payment etc., and for on-line registration of applications etc., please visit our website:www.tspsc.gov.in Before 30.11.2017.
The candidates are advised to take a print out of the complete notification and read carefully before making fee remittance and submitting the application on-line.
TSPSC Teacher Recruitment TEST 2017 Details
Number of Posts
1. School Assistant – 1941.
2. Physical Education Teacher – 416.
3. School Assistant (Physical Education) – 9.
4. Language Pandit – 1011.
5. Secondary Grade Teacher – 5415.
All applicants applying for the TSPSC TRT 2017 must pay a fee of ₹ 200 for each place they apply. Applicants must also pay ₹ 80 as a test fee.
Candidates can follow the online Procedure by following the steps given below.
How to Apply TSPSC Teacher Recruitment Test 2017 (TRT) Online.
Step 1 – Visit the official web site – tspsc.gov.in.
Step 2 – Click on ‘TRT Recruitment’.
Step 3 – Click on the employment notice that refers to the position you want to sign up for.
Direct link – https://tspsc.gov.in/TSPSCWEB0508/TRTrecruitment.jsp.
Step 4 – Go to the homepage and click New Registration.
Step 5 – When the link is alive, you can sign in to your profile and apply online.
Step 6 – Pay a registration fee.
Step 7 – Download the confirmation page and download the printout for further reference.
Documents to be submitted for TSPSC TRT Notification 2017
Candidates will require the following documents to apply online:
1. Aadhar number.
2. Certificates for qualification of education.
3. Certificate of community / caste obtained from Mee Seva / E Seva.
Categories that are exempted from testing fees are as follows:
1. BC, SC & ST in the state of Telangana.
2. Unemployed candidates in the age group 18 to 44 in the state of Telangana (candidates must submit a declaration to the Commission that they are unemployed).
3. Men from PH & Ex-service.