UPSC – CDS-I Posts Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2018 Notice on www.upsc.gov.in. UPSC Recruitment 2017 Combined Defence Services CDS-I Notice @upsc.gov.in.
UPSC CDS-I Jobs Notice on www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC – Recruitment 2017 is inviting applications from the Indian citizens to apply for the CDS-I jobs through website www.upsc.gov.in. Govt of India announced vacancies for that the online applications invited from the eligible applicants to apply for this latest published UPSC notification 2017 before Last Date 04-12-2017.
UPSC Recruitment 2017 CDS-I job Notice on www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC tends to recruit eligible aspirant for total no. posts in CDS-I jobs through online. As per UPSC notification 2017 the qualification required by applying applicant must completed his/her PG in any stream. UPSC advertisement 2017 says that Candidate need to apply online by visiting the UPSC government official website www.upsc.gov.in before the last date 04-12-2017.
The full details of the UPSC Notification and details such as, qualification, age, reservations of posts as per rule of reservation, age and other relaxations, online fee payment etc., and for on-line registration of applications etc., please visit our website: www.upsc.gov.in before 04-12-2017. The candidates are advised to take a print out of the complete notification and read carefully before making fee remittance and submitting the application on-line.
UPSC Assam – CDS-I Posts Notification 2017
UPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for CDS-I Exam: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 414 vacancies for Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2018 [Including SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course] various courses in Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Air Force academy. Eligible candidates can apply Online on or before 04-12-2017 till 1800 hrs/ 1800 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply are given below.
UPSC Recruitment 2017 Details:
Total No of Posts: 414
Name of the Exam: Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2018 [Including SSC Women (Non- Technical) Course]
Name of the Course:
1. Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 146th (DE) Course commencing in January, 2019 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders]: 100 Posts
2. Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course commencing in January, 2019 Executive(General Service) [including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders (Naval Wing)]: 45 Posts
3. Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in February, 2019 i.e. No. 205 F(P) Course: 32 Posts
4. Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)—109th SSC (Men) Course (NT) commencing inApril, 2019. (including 50 vacancies for NCC ‘C’certificate holders for NCC Spl. Entry): 225 Posts
5. Officers Training Academy, Chennai—23rd SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in April, 2019: 12 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree of a recognised University or equivalent for S.No-1, Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/ Institution for S.No-2, Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering for S.No-3 Posts.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on SSB (Stage I & II). Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests are Picture Perception, Description Test (PP&DT) (Stage I) & Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference (Stage II).
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs.200/- through the following modes and Female/ SC/ ST/ PH candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates can apply Online form the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 04-12-2017 till 1800 hrs / 1800 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates have to scan photo and signature in .jpg format with file not exceeding 40 KB each and not less than 3 KB for Photo and 1 KB for Signature.
2. Candidates should have valid and active Email id.
3. Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
4. Click on the link “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”.
5. Select the appropriate Post and click on “Click Here (Part -I)”.
6. Fill all the mandatory fields like name, gender, etc and click on “Continue”.
7. System will generate Registration-Id, retain it for further use.
8. Make payment as mentioned in application fee and retain the details for entering in Part -II registration.
9. Again Re-login and click on “Click Here (Part-II)”.
10. Login by using Registration-Id & Date of Birth.
11. Fill all the required details and upload scanned photo and signature and click on “Submit” Button.
12. After submission of Online Application take print out of finally submitted application and retain it for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 04-12-2017 till 1800 hrs / 1800 hrs
Last Date for Fee Payment (by cash): 03-12-2017 by 11:59 PM.
Last Date for Fee Payment (Online): 04-12-2017 till 06.00 PM